Smart product recommenders: AdvanLookTM
AdvanLook is an interactive display and product recommendation and cross-selling system.
AdvanLook uses RFID technology and a display to improve the shopping experience of customers at retail stores or libraries.
Customers see images of the products they have picked up, detailed information about these products and receive product recommendations.
The process is as follows:
- The customer picks an item he or she finds interesting.
- The customer approaches the product to AdvanLook, and the RFID subsystem of AdvanLook detects it.
- The screen of AdvanLook shows images of the product, together with information like colours and sizes available, composition, price, etc. The customer also receives recommendations of matching products and accessories.
- In the AdvanLook series with touch screen, the customer can browse through other products, request that an employee brings one product, etc.
Thanks to its simplicity and price, several units can be installed in one store.
The content and user interface of AdvanLook can be updated remotely very easily, by means of the AdvanCloud cloud-based software.
Business benefits of AdvanLook:
- Increases sales at retail stores
- Increases conversion rate
- Increases cross-selling
- Improves the customer shopping experience
- Provides recommendations
- Fun to use
- Advertising space
- Generates information about user interests
- The frame colour and material can be chosen
- The content and user interface can be updated remotely