Smart recommenders with screen-mirror integration: AdvanLook-MTM
AdvanLook-M is a product recommendation and cross-selling system for retail stores.
AdvanLook-M uses RFID technology and a touch screen integrated with a mirror to improve the shopping experience of customers at retail stores or libraries.
Customers, next to their reflection, see images of the products they have picked up, detailed information about these products and receive product recommendations.
The process is as follows:
- The customer picks an item he or she finds interesting.
- The customer approaches the product to AdvanLook-M to see how the product would look like on him/her, and the RFID subsystem of AdvanLook-M detects it.
- The screen of AdvanLook-M shows both customer reflection and images of the product, together with information like colours and sizes available, composition, price, etc. The customer also receives recommendations of matching products and accessories.
- With AdvanLook-M touch screen, the customer can browse through other products, request that an employee brings one product, etc.
The content and user interface of AdvanLook-M can be updated remotely very easily, by means of the AdvanCloud cloud-based software
Business benefits of AdvanLook-M:
- Increases sales at retail stores
- Increases conversion rate
- Increases cross-selling
- Improves the customer shopping experience
- Provides recommendations
- Fun to use
- Advertising space
- Generates information about user interests
- The content and user interface can be updated remotely