Portable product recommendation system: AdvanServeTM
AdvanServe is a portable product recommendation and cross-selling system for retail stores, based on a smart phone or tablet.
The shop assistant uses AdvanServe to show customers images of the products, detailed information about these products and product recommendations.
How does it work:
- The customer picks an item or a group of items that he or she finds interesting
- The shop assistant approaches the customer and asks if he/she can help
- The shop assistant uses AdvanServe together with the camera of the smartphone/tablet or a pocket RFID reader to scan the items
- The shop assistant shows the customer images of the products, detailed information about these products and product recommendations
- The shop assistant can also see the available stock of a product and inform the customer
With AdvanServe, the shop assistant can also request another store employee to bring a specific item. In this way, the shop assistant can continue assisting the customer.
The content and user interface of AdvanServe can be updated remotely very easily, by means of the AdvanCloud cloud-based software.
Business benefits of AdvanLook:
- Increases sales at retail stores
- Increases conversion rate
- Increases cross-selling
- Improves the customer shopping experience
- Provides recommendations
- Generates information about user interests
- The content and user interface can be updated remotely