RFID tag encoding station: AdvanStationTM
AdvanStation is an encoding station for paper and hard RFID UHF tags.
AdvanStation easily and quickly encodes hundreds or thousands of RFID tags at retail stores, offices, distribution centers, warehouses, or other spaces.
- Internal RFID reader with embedded computer
- RFID antenna
- Barcode scanner
- Magnet for facilitating the placement of RFID hard tags
- Visual indicators
- Frame and casing
- Software drivers
The use process is as follows (AdvanStation video user guide here) :
- The user places an RFID tagged item over AdvanStation so that the RFID tag is over or near the magnet.
- The label with the barcode printed on it is approached to the barcode scanner.
- The barcode scanner reads the barcode.
- The EPC code of the RFID tag is automatically encoded.
Business benefits of AdvanStation:
- Easy, fast and effective encoding
- Stand alone: encodes anywhere
- Plug and play
- Compatible with hard tags and paper tags
- Password protection