RFID pedestals: AdvanGateTM
AdvanGate is a loss prevention system based on RFID UHF. It comprises a pedestal with RFID antennas, an embedded reader, controller and alarm combining EAS and RFID functions in one system.
AdvanGate detects the tagged items that pass between the pedestals, verifies if those items have been paid,and triggers an acoustic and/or visual alarm if any item has not been paid:
- Checks the EAS bit of NXP chips
- Checks if the EPC code includes a pre-defined pattern that signals that the product has or not has been paid
- Check against the POS database if the product has been paid
- Check bulk theft: trigger an alarm if a certain number of tags belonging to the same category are read in a certain time period (e.g. a few seconds).
AdvanGate comprises a master unit and a slave unit:
- The master unit has an integrated reader, a controller, an alarm, a visual alarm indicator and antennas.
- The slave unit comprises antennas and visual alarm.
AdvanSafe works with any hard and softGen2 RFID UHF tags.
AdvanSafe includes configurable parameters for minimizing false alarms.
- Shrinkage reduction
- Combination of loss-prevention and product identification in one system
- The pedestals can be separated up to 3.5 meters
- Provides data to detect which product suffer more theft attempts
- Very quick detection
- Continuous detection field
- Plug and play installation
|Operating frequency||865-868 MHz, 902-928 MHz|
|Separation between pedestals||Up to 3.5 m|
|Alarm Lights||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Alarm Audio||Signal Buzzer|
|Radiation angle||Fan shape
-15 dB side lobes
|Alarm function Preset||System gives audio alarm and light by detection of NXP EAS bit ON,
or by a specific bit set in the EPC code (can be adjusted to different
EAS data models)
|Power supply||Power over Ethernet
Optional: External power supply
|Energy consumption||6 W max., 1,5 W stand by, 0,5 W sleep modus, 5μA
|Reader power||max. 31,5 dBm (may be limited to conform to some regulations)|
|Radiated power||2 W ERP, 3.2 W EIRP|
|Transponder Protocol Standard||ISO 18000-6C
EPC Class1 Gen2
|Conformity||EN 50364, EN 301 489, EN 302 208 (LBT), EN 300 220|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +55 °C|
|Dimensions||1550 mm x 460 mm x 55 mm (61 in x 18.1 in x 2.17 in)|
|Material Housing||Aluminum and plastic|
|Human exposure||EN 50364|
|EMC||EN 301 489, EN 300 220|
|Air Interface (EU)||ECN 302 208 v1.2 (DRM)|