Keonn has successfully run a pilot of AdvanShelf™ in a Carrefour store in Belgium
Within the framework of the Bridge European Project, Keonn has tested an AdvanShelf™ gondola for books (an RFID-enabled gondola) in a Carrefour store in Belgium.
This pilot has involved 3 participants:
- Carrefour, as responsible for the store and for applying tags on books
- Hermes Metal, as the supplier of the metallic gondola and shelves
- Keonn, as the supplier of the technology solution (hardware and software)
The products under test were 250 computer books, placed in the store in a gondola of metallic shelves.
The functionalities under test were the following:
- Real-time inventory
- Stock-out alarms
The results of the pilot have been excellent:
- AdvanShelf™ obtains the full inventory of books in real-time (every minute), with a reliability (read-rate) of 100% (all books are systematically read), and with no human intervention at all.
- AdvanShelf™ generates stock-out alarms whenever the stock level of a book falls below the minimum stock level.
- AdvanShelf™ is totally invisible, that is, customers do not see anything different from a conventional store.
For further details, please feel free to Contact us.