Smart fitting rooms: AdvanFitting TM
AdvanFittingTM is a RFID-based system specially designed for fitting rooms at retail stores.
AdvanFittingTM detects the garments with RFID tags taken by customers into each fitting room. This information can be used to interact with the customer through a touch screen, for instance, by allowing the customer to ask for another size or color without leaving the fitting room, or by recommending complementary products for cross-selling purposes.
The narrow beamwidth ofAdvanFittingTM antennas minimizes reading items at neighboring fitting rooms.
AdvanFittingTMcomprises a master unit and several slave units:
- The master unit has an integrated reader, a controller and one directive antenna.
- Each slave unit comprises one directive antenna. Up to 3 slave units can be connected to one master unit.
Business benefits of AdvanFittingTM :
- Sales increase
- One master can be connected to 1, 2 or 3 slaves, which reduces costs
- Narrow beam and high gain antennas
- Easy connection and installation
- Can be installed hanging from the ceiling or above the ceiling
- Easy adjustment of the distance from the ceiling
- The color of the bottom surface can be customized
Specifications of the master unit:
|Operating Frequency EU Version||865 - 868 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208)|
|Operating Frequency US Version||902 - 928 MHz (FCC part 15)|
|RF Power output||Adjustable from 5 dBm to 31.5 dBm (1.4W) with +/-0.5 dBm accuracy above +15 dBm
Maximum power may have to be reduced to meet regulatory limits
|Standard Compliance||EPCglobal Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Detection distance||Up to 6 m|
|Radiation pattern||Pencil beam|
|Beam width||40° / 40°|
|Sidelobe level||<-15 dB|
|Antenna gain||9 dBi|
|Data and control interface||RJ45 (10/100 Base-T Ethernet)|
|Connection to slave units||3 MCX female connectors|
|Power supply||Power over Ethernet|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions of one antenna||570 mm x 570 mm x 50 mm
22,4 inches x 22,4 inches x 2 inches
|Color of the surface||Can be customized|