Overhead anti-theft / loss prevention system: AdvanSafe TM
AdvanSafeTM is an anti-theft / loss prevention system based on RFID UHF. It comprises an antenna with an embedded reader, controller and alarm combining EAS and RFID functions in one system.
AdvanSafeTM AdvanSafe detects the tagged items that pass below the antenna, verify if those items have been paid, and sounds an alarm if any item has not been paid.
AdvanSafeTM comprises a master unit and several slave units:
- The master unit has an integrated reader, a controller, an alarm, a visual alarm indicator and one directive antenna.
- Each slave unit comprises one directive antenna and a visual alarm indicator.
By using AdvanSafeTM it is no longer necessary to install two technologies for using EAS and RFID functions in one single shop.
Business benefits of AdvanSafeTM :
- Combination of EAS and RFID in one system, which reduces labeling costs
- Improved store aesthetics, by having an open entrance area in the shop (no antennas on the floor)
- Improved customer experience, since tags are very thin and can be embedded in labels (for apparel). This allows the customer to try on a garment without suffering the annoyance of a traditional EAS mechanisms
- Shrinkage reduction
- Provides data to detect which products suffer more theft attempts, which allows to take corrective actions
- Statistics of EAS alarms
- Plug and play installation
|Operating Frequency EU Version||865 - 868 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208)|
|Operating Frequency US Version||902 - 928 MHz (FCC part 15)|
|Detection Height||2 - 3,5 m (recommended)
Maximum: 4 m
|Detection Ground Width||up to 3 m|
|Alarm Light||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Alarm Audio||Signal Buzzer|
|Radiation angle||Fan shape
20° (narrow direction) / 80° (broad direction)
-13 dB sidelobes
|Alarm function Preset||System gives audio alarm and light by detection of NXP EAS bit ON, or by a specific bit set in the EPC code (can be adjusted to different EAS data models)|
|Power supply||Power over Ethernet
Optional: External power supply
|Energy Consumption||6 W max., 1,5 W stand by, 0,5 W sleep modus, <5µA power down|
|Reader Power||max. 31,5 dBm|
|Radiated power||2 W ERP, 3.2 W EIRP|
|Transponder Protocol Standard||ISO 18000-6C
EPC Class1 Gen2
|Conformity||EN 50364, EN 301 489, EN 302 208 (LBT), EN 300
220, FCC Part 15
|Temperature range||-20°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||940 mm x 296 mm x 46 mm|
|Antenna weight||4.000 g|
|Human exposure||EN 50364|
|EMC||EN 301 489, EN 300 220|
|Air Interface (EU)||EN 302 208 v1.2 (DRM)|