Smart shelves and smart showcases: AdvanShelf TM
AdvanShelfTM is a smart shelf system based on RFID UHF, that provides inventory in real-time, with high read-rate and high location resolution.
In addition, AdvanShelfTM provides real-time location of tagged items, with a typical resolution of ±40 cm (±15 inches). This functionality can be used to detect misplaced items, locate any item, generate a real-time planogram, etc.
AdvanShelfTM can be adapted to metallic, plastic, and wood-made shelves, of any size and color.
AdvanShelfTM is a complete solution that includes:
- Hardware: Antennas, multiplexers, readers, RF cables, control cables for multiplexers, power supply
- Software drivers, including a tag location algorithm
Business benefits of AdvanShelfTM :
- Reduction of out-of-stocks and misplaced items
- Reduction of expired products
- Fast location of products
- Sales increase by making recommendations to customers
- Fast picking of products for returns
- Calculation of sales per shelf position
- More efficient vendor-managed inventory
- Shrinkage reduction
|Operating Frequency EU Version||865-868 MHz (ETSI EN 302 208)|
|Operating Frequency US Version||902 - 928 MHz (FCC part 15)|
|Materials||Can be used on metallic and non-metallic fixtures, of any color and size
Can be used on shelving structures as well as panels with hangers, brochettes, etc.
|Read rate||Typically above 99,5%|
|Location resolution||Typically ±40 cm (±15 inches)|
|Scan time||Adjustable, depending on the number of antennas and number of readers|
|Number of antennas||Approximately one every 25 cm x 25 cm
(10 inches x 10 inches)
|Number of antennas that can be connected to a single reader||Up to 1.024|
|Reader transmitted power||max. 31,5 W|
Optional: WiFi , 3G
|Transponder Protocol Standard||ISO 18000-6C
EPC Class1 Gen2
|Customer protection||Antennas are not visible, and not accessible by end users|